Pedro Ferreira’s practice focuses on corporate law. He advises clients on Brazilian and international transactions.
His experience includes Innovation, Startups e HighTech Companies, Venture Capital / Private Equity, M&A, Corporate Venture, Impact Investing, Corporate and Contrats, Fund Formation e Family Offices. Mr. Ferreira represented clients with respect to a broad range of matters, including cross-border M&A transactions, joint ventures, venture capital investments, start-up company matters and investment operations. He regularly drafts and negotiates agreements and other legal documents. He also represents startups, mature companies, funds and family offices with respect to their business ventures.
- Participation in several venture capital, corporate venture and private equity transactions.
- Participation in several impact investing transactions.
- Legal advice to family offices in their strategic legal matters and daily business.
- Legal advice to a German company to construct a still mill complex in Rio de Janeiro (9Km2 and value of €5,2 billion).
- Legal advice to one of the largest fashion companies in Brazil in several acquisitions.
- Legal advice to a private equity fund to acquire the control of one of the largest companies in the ceramic business (value of R$250 million).
- Legal advice to one of the largest beverages company in the world to expand its business related to production and bottling of natural water (value higher that R$ 50 million).
- Legal advice to a foreign company to acquire 100% of the corporate capital of a company that manufactures connective solutions to telecom business (value of USD 80 million).
- Participation in several venture capital and private equity transactions.
OAB/RJ and OAB/SP
- LL.B • Pontifícia Universidade Católica • 2006
- LL.M • Ibmec SP • 2009
- Venture Capital Executive Program • University of Berkeley USA • 2017
Portuguese • English
- Corporate and Commercial
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital / Private Equity
- Corporate Venture
- Fund Formation
- Family Office
- Impact Investing