Maysa Zardo has been working for more than 10 years on intellectual property matters, including analysis of strategies to protect intellectual property rights in Brazil and Abroad. She is adept at handling intellectual property agreements including trademarks and patent licensing agreements, supply of technology, and technical assistance agreements and business strategies related to such rights.
Maysa’s experience includes open innovation, compliances regarding evaluation of risks involving violation of third rights and strategy of new product development protection.
Maysa is an active member of the Intellectual Trademark Association (INTA), a not-for-profit membership association dedicated to the support and advancement of trademarks as related intellectual property as element of fair and effective commerce.
- Responsible for the portfolio of intellectual property of one of the most famous cosmetics Brazilian company.
- Participation in important projects involving open innovation and protection of new technologies of national and international companies in various segments.
- Review of international clients’ contracts to assure the compliance with Brazilian rules.
- Participation in intellectual property due diligences, representing targets and buyers.
- LL.B • Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo • 2003
- Post graduate Contracts • Centro de Extensão Universitária • 2006
- Extension Intellectual Property • Fundação Getúlio Vargas • 2008
- Extension Innovation • Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa • 2009
Portuguese • English • Spanish
- Intellectual Property