Julio Alexandrino’s practice focuses on corporate law and corporate litigation, contracts, Venture Capital and Private Equity transactions and pharmaceuticals regulatory affairs.
His experience includes the coordination of legal issues of a local clinical research organization (CRO), advising Brazilian and foreign pharmaceutical companies on the regulatory requirements for conducting clinical trials and registration and marketing of health related products in Brazil. He has also coordinated the litigation practice in a law firm representing mainly companies of the insurance and financial services industry.
Mr. Alexandrino have lectured on topics related to liabilities in clinical trials and legal requirements for pharmaceutical based companies and products, as well as Venture Capital transactions and FCPA compliance.
- Advising one of the most well regarded global startup accelerator in all legal aspects related to its local portfolio;
- Advising several Brazil-based and international clients on a wide range of contracts.
- Participation in several M&A transactions.
- Alexandrino has worked with several national and international arbitration proceedings.
- Participation in several Venture Capital transactions with national and foreign investors/startups/funds.
OAB/PR and OAB/SP
- LL.B • Universidade Estadual de Maringa • 2002
- Post graduate Public Law • Centro Universitário de Maringá • 2007
- Post graduate Contracts
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica SP • 2012
Portuguese • English
- Conflict Resolution
- Corporate and Commercial