Juliene Piniano’s practice focuses on corporate law and corporate litigation. She advises clients on Brazilian and international transactions.
Her experience includes contracts, M&A, legal due diligence, private equity and venture capital, corporate reorganizations, labor and employment.
Ms. Piniano represents Brazil-based and international companies investing and operating in Brazil in several transactions, analyzing, reviewing and drafting agreements related to corporate restructuring as well as mergers and acquisitions of companies.
- Legal advice to one of the largest US based company in an US$ 120 million acquisition in Brazil.
- Representation of one of the largest Brazil-based cosmetic company in a corporate litigation.
- Participation in several venture capital and private equity transactions.
- LL.B • Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie • 2005
- LL.M • Insper-Ibmec SP • 2009
- Extension Venture Capital Executive Program • University of Califonia • 2013
Portuguese • English
- Corporate and Commercial
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital / Private Equity