Juliana works in the area of labor law, with extensive experience in legal advice for national and multinational companies, also having a strong role in the advisory and strategic litigation, administrative and judicial, involving matters of high complexity with executives, Unions, Ministry of Labor Prosecutor and Ministry of Labor and Employment.
She has experience in the analysis of labor aspects in corporate transactions definition of strategies for risk mitigation, legal audit, union issues.
- Legal advisory and litigation advice for national and multinational companies in different segments, such as wholesaler and retail, pharmaceutical, automotive, services, technology, telephony, electronics, food and beverage, industries, transport, financial market, venture capital environment.
- Acting through national and multinational companies in labor lawsuits with an individual value of five hundred thousand to ten million Reals.
- Participation in several corporate operations to analyze the labor aspects, especially those involving startups, private equity and venture capital.
- Participation in development of new type of business related to collaborative economy services under labor aspects.
- LL.B.Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo. 2012
Portuguese • English