Jorge concentrates his practice on tax law, both advisory – assisting taxpayers to comply with tax obligations - and administrative/judicial litigation. His practice also envolves tax planning and strategies for the prevention of tax risks.
His experience includes both direct and indirect taxes, with emphasis on “IRPJ, CSLL, PIS, COFINS, ICMS, ISS and Social Contributions.
- Due Diligence regarding all tax debts of a renowned education institution. The work consisted of identifying all the ilegal taxes, as well the administrative and judicial procedures in order to cancel the debts, around the amount of R$ 150 million.
- Assistance in developing a Stock Options plan for a renowned company in the highway public concession segment.
- Tax advisory and tax litigation for companies operating in the business of civil construction, education, private security, agroindustrial, public services concession, footwear, clothing, health plan, among others.
OAB / SP 337.120
- Master Degree in Tax Law. University of Coimbra, Portugal • 2017
- Post graduation and specialization in Tax Law. Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV / SP) • 2015
- Tax planning. Brazilian Institute of Tax Studies (IBET / SP) • 2013
- Law degree. Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie / SP • 2013
Portuguese • English
- Tax Law