Irina focuses her practice on tax law, consulting and litigation, assisting several clients with the elaboration of claims to be sustained in Court, as well as with tax planning, corporate restructuring and due diligences for investment operations, and also merger and acquisitions.
- Legal assistance on tax matters, both consulting and litigation, to the Brazilian Association of the Cosmetics, Toiletries, Personal Hygiene and Perfumes Industry Association – ABIHPEC;
- Legal assistance on tax matters to several clients of the cosmetics industry;
- Tax planning and restructuring of operations to reduce fiscal costs;
- Due diligences for investment operations and merger and acquisitions;
- Due diligence regarding mining rights and the Financial Compensation on Mineral Exploitation – CFEM.
OAB/RJ and OAB/SP
- Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários – IBET. Specialization on Tax Law. Attending up to July, 2017
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas. Taxation of Corporate Structures and Businesses – 2015
- International Tax Center Leiden. ITC Brazil Summer Course 2015: International Tax Law – 2015
- Universidade Federal Fluminense. LL.B. – 2011
Portuguese • English
- Conflict Resolutions
- Corporate and Commercial
- Intellectual Property