Gustavo focuses his practice on business and corporate law, as well on the energy sector.
He has broad experience in corporate issues, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, agreements and intellectual property. Gustavo assists his clients in their corporate and operational modeling, as well as in investment deals, assisting on the draft and negotiation of the relevant agreements to each operation.
Gustavo has also expertise in the development of energy projects, from the creation of infrastructure, including land regularization activities, to energy production, transmission and distribution.
- Assistance to a US manufacturer in relation to issues relating to joint ventures, distribution of products, shareholders relations and operations in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia.
- Advice to several Brazilian and foreign clients in relation to corporate law.
- Participation in several angel investment, venture capital and private equity transactions.
- Assistance in the development and sale of wind power plants in the Northeast with almost 1,200 MW.
OAB/RJ and OAB/SP
- LL.B • Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais RJ • 2011
- LLM • Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV) - RJ • 2015
Portuguese • English
- Corporate and Commercial
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Private Equity/ Venture Capital
- Intellectual Property