Deliane Flausino has been working for more than 18 years on intellectual property matters. Deliane’s experience includes IP portfolio strategic management for domestic and foreign customers, advice on trademark administrative and extrajudicial litigation, registrability of trademarks, conflicts, analysis of protection strategies and legal advice on intellectual property in general (trademarks, domain names, geographical indications, copyright, approval of promotions and cultural contests, contracts, due diligence, software,etc.).
• Responsible for intellectual property portfolio of renowned national surfwear company in Brazil and abroad.
• Responsible for intellectual property portfolio of world's leading provider company of navigation for the automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor activities and sports, in Brazil.
• Experience in negotiations and elaboration of agreements between national and multinational companies for coexistence trademarks.
• Review of client’s contracts for compliance with Brazilian law.
- LL.B. Universidade São Judas Tadeu. 2005
- B.A . Business Administration . Universidade São Judas Tadeu. 1991
- Innovation and Technology: Agreements and Protection Strategies. Fundação Getúlio Vargas Law School. 2014
Portuguese • English
- Intellectual Property