CARLOS EDUARDO GONÇALVES
Carlos Eduardo Gonçalves focuses his practice on business law, advising clients on domestic and international transactions. His experience includes national and international contracts, foreign investments in Brazil, mergers and acquisitions and due diligences. Represents Brazil-based and international companies investing and operating in Brazil in several transactions, analyzing, reviewing and drafting agreements related to corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions of companies.
- Participation in a debenture issuance transaction of one of the largest Brazil-based cosmetic companies in the amount of R$ 800 million.
- Legal advice to a Mexican company in a joint venture transaction with a Brazilian company in the plastic business.
- Participation in the reviewing process of international intercompany service agreements.
- L.B • Universidade Estadual de Maringá • 2009
- Post graduate Corporate Law • Fundação Getúlio Vargas • 2011
- Extension Executive Program in Negotiation • Harvard • 2013
- Post graduate Business Administration • Fundação Getúlio Vargas • 2014
- Professional Master in Entrepreneurship • Universidade de São Paulo • 2016 (expected)
Portuguese • English • Spanish • French
- Corporate and Commercial
- Venture Capital / Private Equity
- Mergers and Acquisitions