ANA PAULA KLEINDIENST
Ana Paula Kleindienst is a Senior Associate at Derraik & Menezes Advogados with a specialized focus on venture capital, private equity, impact investing, and mergers and acquisitions. Ana has represented clients in both domestic and cross-border deals, drawing on an LL.M. Degree from the University of Michigan as well as the experience gained serving European clients with U.S.-domiciled businesses at a boutique law firm in New York. Ana is licensed to practice law in both Brazil and the State of New York.
- Advised in over 60 venture capital and private equity transactions, assisting investment funds, corporate venturers, and startups in Series A, B and C rounds.
- The leadership of a US$ 380 million acquisition of a global manufacturer division (led the Brazilian local agreement and the transfer of Brazilian assets) and of a US$ 120 million acquisition of a Brazilian software and hardware distributor by an US public company
- Assisted Brazilian and European impact investing funds in their investments in startups and midsize companies in the fields of education, health care and fintech
Member of the New York State Bar Association
Member of the American Bar Association
- LL.B. • Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie • 2008
- LL.M. • University of Michigan • 2011
Portuguese • English • German
- Corporate and Commercial
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital / Private Equity