ANA CRISTINA KLEINDIENST
Ana Cristina is active in the following areas of expertise: Strategic Dispute Resolution, Antitrust and Compliance.
She has experience in arbitration and in corporate, civil and administrative litigation. Further, she advises national and international clients on antitrust matters, including merger cases review before the Brazilian Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE), antitrust investigations and administrative proceedings initiated by CADE, internal auditing, compliance programs and training.
She has LL.M. degree focused on business law from the Universidade de São Paulo, and she is Professor Adviser of the corporate law LL.M. at Insper.
She is also author of academic articles about antitrust, corporate law, capital market, and intellectual property.
- Working as clerk of judge in the Court of the State of São Paulo (private law).
- Participating in CADE’s internship program.
Member of the OAB’s Commission of Antitrust and Economic Regulation Studies
- LL.M. • Universidade de São Paulo • 2016
- LL.B. • Universidade de São Paulo • 2011
- Bachelor of Journalism • Faculdade Cásper Líbero • 2009
Portuguese • English
- Strategic Dispute Resolution